Thursday 9 June 2011

Review: Dr. Lewinn's Synergise Anti-ageing Toner



Hey all! I saw the Dr Lewinn's Anti-ageing range in a magazine that I always buy, and learned that they started selling it at my local supermarket! I'd seen it in pharmacies before but had never tryed it, but being a mother I'm almost always in the supermarket picking up things, and couldn't keep going past the Dr. Lewinn's section without making a wee purchase. Plus I was out of toner!

It is a little on the pricey side, but is often on special. Compared to other brands I've tryed, this toner is great. It has a really nice smell (kinda like a berry-apple) and doesn't leave my skin feeling all tight like some other toner. And also its alcohol-free! :) This product did not make me break out after first using it and is 150ml's so will last a long time. also, it doesn't leak like some other toners do, so good to take travelling.

My husband commented on it saying it looks a bit like mouthwash, so make sure your men-friends do NOT attempt to put in in their mouths!!

I rate this product 4/5 stars, it smells great, works well, doesn't cause zits (for most skin types) but is a bit pricey for a supermarket item. Quality over quantity, my dad always says!


Lots of love, Belinda

No comments:

Post a Comment