Wednesday 8 June 2011

Hey guys!

My name is Belinda and I am a full time mum, with a passion for makeup and writing. Now that my eldest son is it school, I've been given some more time to do other things, and I'm seriously thinking about planning a career in Makeup Artistry. Where I live, the courses for learning about Makeup are very limited (literally there is only one school that teaches it here and I can't afford it at this time). So becoming a self-taught, freelance artist is my best chance. This will involve alot of practise on myself and friends, developing a portfolio and building a great social network! I already know alot about how makeup works, different brands/qualities, I've even done work as a model so have been given the chance to see real makeup artists on set, and how they present themselves.


Anyway, I'll be blogging about new products, products I've tested and liked/disliked, application methods, all sorts of makeup-related things, and also about being a mum!


Stay tuned :D


Belinda~

No comments:

Post a Comment