Friday 24 June 2011

Review: Bare Escentuals bareVitamins Prime Time foundation primer.



Phew, could the name be any longer? I know there are HUNDREDS of reviews on this product, but I couldn't resist! And honestly, this is probably my favourite foundation primer to date. Packed full of ingredients that are good for your skin, this primer will make foundation stay on longer and provide a smoother application. For me personally, it makes my foundation last about 2 hours longer than without, and did not cause breakouts. One pump covers the whole face. Works for all skin types! I love the feel of this product, it comes out as a light weight gel.


It feels cool, and melts into the skin. The size is 30mls, and I got it online from StrawberryNET, which is awesome because the shipping is free, and delivery is fast. Plus first time customers get a free gift! Hooray! Would I buy this product again? YES! 5/5 stars from me.


Thanks for reading!

Belinda Bones <3

No comments:

Post a Comment